I was tagged by Another Shopgirl! The Rules: once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
And since I don’t have much in the way of knitting to blog about anyway, here are 8 random things about me:
2. I don’t do scary. I don’t do scary movies, haunted houses, masks, even upside-down roller coasters. Scary is not for me.
3. I forget birthdays. If you didn’t reserve your spot in the remembering-birthdays-portion of my brain before 1996, don’t look for your card in the mail because I guarantee I didn’t send one. I will probably call you a couple days later.
4. I’ve always been artistic, and almost became an illustrator/graphic designer. I considered changing my major in college and actually did an internship in graphic design, but in the end, I went a slightly different route.
5. I’ve never had glasses, braces, or broken bones…but I desperately wanted all three when I was little.
6. I hate those individually wrapped moist towelettes. I hate everything about them. I suppose there are certain times (in the wilderness) when they might be of use, but in regular civilization, I would rather walk to the restroom surgeon-style with my chicken wing covered hands in the air to use actual soap and water then use a Wet-Nap. I just hate them. They are so gross to me.
7. I always sneeze three times. Two little and one big.
8. I can’t read the words “infrared,” “segue,” or “flatiron.” I’m a pretty smart cookie, and I do know what these words are, but they always take an extra second to register. Let’s just say that if I came across these words while reading aloud, my audience would be in for a treat.